C2 Mobility : MOANA, SPAIN, 06/11/2016 TO 12/11/2016View activies
All the countries included in the project participated in this mobility as it follows:
- France : 3 teachers and 7 students
- Italy : 2 teachers and 5 students
- Greece : 3 teachers and 5 students
- Turkey : 2 teachers, 1 school director 5 students
- Poland : 2 teachers and 5 students.
THEME : THE OTHER
SUB-THEME : WORKING TOGETHER
- Before mobility :
For each partner, after the previous mobility in Italy where all were inspired by a staged series of “Tableaux Vivant” we had to:
– Prepare a “tableau Vivant” (a film, a play, a photograph)
– To film a sweded scene/short original scene while focusing on sound and shots
– To write a synopsis in order to make a short film, and another in order to stage a short play (theme : the other)
- During the mobility :
During this mobility, what was learned in the different workshops was put into practice. We worked all the time in multicultural teams with the support of the coordinators and teachers using English as the vehicular language, thus fulfilling the main priorities of the project.
Students from the six countries had been previously organized to work on the following:
– Short film: making a short film. Sandrine Weil, was in charge of this workshop.
– Theatre: group responsible for writing and staging a short theatre play. The students could first participate in the workshop led by the script-writer Fernando Llor.
-Theatre workshop. Both John Eastham and Vanesa Sotelo were the two professionals in charge of the workshops to help our students put their script on stage.
– Master of ceremonies: group in charge of the organization of the autumn festival, script, presentation and stand-up comedy.
We also had an extra group:
– Music: group responsible for creating original pieces and perform them during the play and recording them as soundtrack for the short film. Workshop with the music teacher Seso Durán .
We also included some cultural visits in the area:
– Moaña. We were welcomed at the Town Hall by the Mayor Leticia Costas and the Culture Counselor, Salvador Meira. After that we visited the town.
– Santiago de Compostelle
– Pontevedra with guides in Spanish and English.
Productions during mobility
It was written, shot and edited by the students during the C2 mobility.